The Silk Bow Package ~ Your new website header
The Silk Bow Package is currently on holidays! We’re rethinking this service and aren’t taking on any new header design projects just yet.) In the meantime, for even more pretty, please visit our full studio over at pinkelephantcreative.com!
A website that looks professional and shows care for the details, a website that doesn’t look like everybody else’s template, that is a website that inspires confidence, builds trust and encourages clients to invest in you — because they see you saw fit to invest in yourself.
If now isn’t the right time to design a full website, you can still add plenty of polish and pretty by adding a professionally designed header. Think new hairstyle and lipstick instead of a head-to-toe make-over.
Beautiful websites make more money for their businesses.
The Silk Bow Package will make your day, if:
- you’d like to raise your prices but you know your website today doesn’t reflect the appropriate level of professionalism
- you’re just starting-up and don’t have the budget for a full website design but still want to love your site
- you’re not an off-the-rack template kind of entrepreneur
- you like playing around with WordPress (or your nephew does) but you want the finishing touches to be perfect
- you want all aspects of your business to be beautiful
What the Silk Bow package includes
In addition to exquisite care (I’m really selective about the clients we take on so there’s only ever a small number of projects happening at the same time), you will receive:
- A skype meeting with Pink Elephant principal Carrie Klassen (moi!), if you like
- E-mail support and access throughout the project
- Time and expertise of the Pink Elephant Creative studio
- Two header designs to choose from, based on your direction
- One round of feedback from thoughtful you to make the final design just-right
- Ta-da! A finished design in the form of a JPG that you (or your web person) can add to your site template
Sound good? Let’s get started! Head over to the Faculty and tell me about what you need.
What to expect when we design for you
We’ll connect one-on-one for our initial chat. We’ll meet by skype or e-mail so we can do your whole project while you’re in your pajamas. Isn’t technology awesome? The super lovely Nita will schedule it when you fill out that fabulous form on the Faculty page.
Before this first meeting, you’ll receive a sweet, little online questionnaire to fill out. I’ll ask you about what you do and what you love and what you think is beautiful. (There will be only one technical question – you have to tell me what size header graphic you need.) Then when we chat, this is the stuff we’ll cover. Often, I want to know more, and, always, I want to get a better feel for you.
From there, we start creating over here. Within three weeks (but often sooner – really, it depends on the studio schedule and how many nice entrepreneurs got in line before you), you’ll receive two creative options for website headers. You’ll love them both, of course. Or you won’t, and that’s okay too. Because this is where you get to give your feedback.
One round of feedback is included in the price. You’ll tell me things like, “I love the colour of A and the layout of B. I really like the font in A. Could we add more yellow?” And we’ll take that direction and come back to you with a revised final design, ready for you to drop into your site.
Shall we dance? Get in touch and we’ll schedule your studio time.
p.s. Sometimes the text treatment we create for a business name is so perfect, clients choose to use it as a proper logo by itself (on their business cards and other creative things, for instance). Wonderful! When that happens, the $1200 logo design fee is discounted to $600 (so your total cost is $600 + $850 – plus tax if you’re in Canada) and we will provide special art files.
If you also want all the design elements from the header to make your own designed “stuff”, there’s an additional $280 file fee for the layered PSD (Photoshop document) and we’ll send you the links to purchase any graphics we’ve used (legally, we can’t just give ‘em to you because we don’t own the rights). Of course, we’d love to design your stuff for you but if you have an aesthetically-inclined assistant (or dabble in design yourself) then this can be a great option.